分享专业知识
2013426日,绿色啄木鸟组织项目负责人参加了共青团北京市委员会以及北京市志愿者联合会主办的第一期社区青年汇总干事志愿服务培训班。
分享专业知识.jpg
分享专业知识
绿色梦想队讲解项目策划书.JPG
绿色梦想队讲解项目策划书
绿色梦想队认真研究项目实施方案.JPG
绿色梦想队认真研究项目实施方案

本次培训主要目的是为深入推进志愿服务在社区青年汇工作中的先行先导作用,邀请青年工作的专家学者组成了社区青年汇志愿服务培训团队,为350家社区青年汇总干事现场指导志愿服务实务工作。本次培训主要分为四个环节,分别是专业指导、分组实战演练、集中分享提升、和实战模拟。
绿色梦想队在工作.JPG
绿色梦想队在工作
绿色梦想队志愿服务方案.jpg
绿色梦想队志愿服务方案
绿色梦想团队的力量3.JPG
绿色梦想团队的力量3
绿色啄木鸟环保公益组织代表在分组实战演练中,介绍了绿色啄木鸟行动的项目开展情况,并结合社区青年汇特点,如何将项目引进社区开展志愿者服务项目进行分析和演示,更好促进志愿服务进社区工作。
认真学习.JPG
认真学习
认真研究项目计划.JPG
认真研究项目计划
书写社区青年汇服务方案策划书.JPG
书写社区青年汇服务方案策划书
演示结束后,有数家社区的青年干事主动联系绿色啄木鸟组织代表,要求项目对接,希望绿色啄木鸟行动项目进社区,进一步完善社区环境建设,丰富社区的青年志愿服务项目。
团队建设.jpg
团队建设
团队形象.JPG
团队形象
团队造型.JPG
团队造型
绿色啄木鸟环保公益组织将不断将项目延伸,积极服务于社区青年汇,将生态文明建设项目在社区广泛开展,促进社区青年汇总干事的志愿服务工作开展。

围成圆圈的活动培训.JPG

围成圆圈的活动培训

现场志愿者互动游戏.JPG

现场志愿者互动游戏

制定队歌 队名 口号.JPG

制定队歌 队名 口号

回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2013-6-13 15:04:30
绿色啄木鸟应邀参加第一次社区青年汇总干事培训班 - 活动中心 -  绿色啄木鸟环保公益组织 -  Powered by Discuz! oakley youth sunglasses
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 09:41:11
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't display. Grrrr?- well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say great blog! I like the useful data you give in your articles or blog posts. I will bookmark your weblog and check once more right here often. I am pretty certain I will understand a great deal of new stuff right right here! Most effective of luck for the following!
Chan Luu Sale
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 09:48:48
Thank you for sharing most of these wonderful articles. In addition, the perfect travel along with medical insurance strategy can often eliminate those fears that are included with touring abroad. Any medical emergency can before long become expensive and that's certain to quickly impose a financial stress around the family finances. Having in place the excellent travel insurance program prior to setting off is definitely worth the effort and time. Cheers
Toms Shoes Sale
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 09:49:07
Interesting post. Can't wait to hear more!
Tiffany & Co Jewelry Look Simple And Elegant
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 10:01:12
We provide no fax plan to simplify the actual application-to-deposit course of action as well as to continue to keep protect your specific facts: Fax and copy machines may well duplicate faxes for that limited time, and therefore isn't going to secure you identity theft and / or consumer credit rating theft! Instead, our no fax providers obliterates some of those concerns together with allows you to are given your loan amount in an exceedingly short time - constantly an hour and also considerably less. All you want accomplish is usually submit an application online today, get hold of immediate guarantee and also unwind and the finances are brought straight into your. You do not need even need to stand in a fantastic queue, keeping up with piles involving magazines!
fake oakley sunglasses
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 10:01:13
I like this post, enjoyed this one regards for posting. ?°No man is wise enough by himself. ?±
hollister sale
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 10:02:49
The crux of your writing while appearing agreeable at first, did not really work perfectly with me after some moment. Somewhere throughout the paragraphs you managed to make me a believer unfortunately limited to a very short while. I still have a problem with your leaps in logic therefore you would do nicely to help fill in those breaks. When you can accomplish that, I would undoubtedly be amazed.
oakley holbrook sunglasses
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 10:03:40
Thanks a lot! An extremely interesting comment!! ?-.
oakley sunglasses uk
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 10:05:59
Thanks for the tips you have provided here. Additionally, I believe there are several factors which will keep your auto insurance premium entirely down. One is, to take into account buying cars that are within the excellent directory of car insurance businesses. Cars which have been expensive are more at risk of being robbed. Aside from that insurance coverage is also depending on the value of your automobile, so the higher priced it is, then the higher the particular premium you make payment for.
Ray-Ban Sunglasses Are Perfect To Improve Your Personality
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则