admin 发表于 2012-3-8 14:25:41

洋志愿者与指路大王称兄弟

都志愿服务八年,都是北京十大志愿者,都参过军

昨日,两位老志愿者握手。本报记者 李毅哲 摄  本报讯 (记者李毅哲)昨日,学雷锋志愿岗亭活动日,一位68岁的洋志愿者,与81岁的京城指路大王碰面,仿佛遇到兄弟一般。
  老外名叫杜大卫,“北京十大志愿者”、第二外国语学院教授,还是一名退休的美国陆军上校,去年还成了一名北京奥运会的火炬手。
  昨日,东直门交通枢纽“蓝立方”外,“指路大王”谢亮一出现,老杜迅速上前握手,“我没见过你,但对你很熟悉。”谢老笑答:志愿无国界。
  “我和谢先生就像兄弟一样,因为我们都志愿服务了八年,都是北京十大志愿者,都参过军,而且还都是‘老头’”,杜大卫感叹道。

Liane7Porter 发表于 2013-4-29 10:11:39

发表于 2013-6-4 20:51:02

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you. magasin jordan

发表于 2013-6-13 16:42:59

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back. nike airmax

发表于 2013-6-13 17:05:19

Along with everything which appears to be developing throughout this subject matter, many of your points of view tend to be quite refreshing. However, I appologize, because I can not subscribe to your entire plan, all be it refreshing none the less. It looks to everyone that your commentary are generally not totally rationalized and in actuality you are generally your self not even entirely confident of the assertion. In any case I did take pleasure i examining it. air max discount

发表于 2013-6-17 23:56:27

pick just what 7 circumstances to seek out any time you obtain a beautiful purse.As per Mrs. Srirat Rastapana, Director-General within the Section from Worldwide Commerce Marketing (DITP), TIFF 2013 is definitely required to end up a great exchange online community for anyone workers within the household furniture market -- covering up producers, internet marketers, brands and also linked affiliates (such when the ones around product along with machines businesses) to activate around lead chats together with dialogue in an effort to ascertain close ties money. The initial about three days to weeks of this occurrence, Drive thirteenth -- fifteenth, will probably be Commerce Weeks, opening up purely meant for hometown and even global businesspeople, although go on a pair of weeks, April 16th-17th, is going to be Retail industry Days to weeks, cutting open to be able to people.All the cachet about custom bags contains modified not much through the years. Because of Love Kelly's ever-present Hermes container to help you Gwyneth Paltrow along with the girl hallmark Balenciaga, people are a good modern culture enamoured by means of superstars and additionally your manner options. Though stylish wholesale handbags ended up in the event the sector for the vibrant along with widely known, at present, there are many with tips on how to get top-of-the-line totes available.Private coach carries a renowned company name, plus they will begin to establish goods that stun the general public. The one motive for going their own plant life along with these kinds of is actually to maintain with the help of demand from customers in addition to fees. One of several latest sacks involving these people could be the Mentor Alligator Container. Your paisley motifs can be placed both equally along with swarmed adornments. It could seem notable about wedding day events. The most beautiful methodology is commonly employed within the hemline which has no sequins job.She's her very own buy additionally, that make you actually set off coo. Also rather than blockages or maybe fontina, that section stash Hema is actually Netherlands. It is really for example Objective, nevertheless wine bottle chiller. Reebok Worldwide Restricted, some additional associated with German born sportswear big Adidas, is mostly a developer about specific sport sneakers, clothes, and additionally add-ons. All the company name stems from this Afrikaans transliteration about rhebok, a variety of Africa antelope or maybe gazelle. Around 1890 inside Holcombe Stream, a town 6 a long way in the the city with Bolton, The united kingdomt, Ernest Bill Engender is creating an income manufacturing usual footwear as soon as they put together that story concept of a new spiked runners.Chicago livre sterling? the franc suisse? the rand sud-africain? the moment in time, aucune monnaie ne présente l'ensemble des avantages du money américain: chicago puissance économique, are generally liquidité, l'innovation strategy et l'aura mondiale du militaire et de l . a . traditions. AUCUNE. L'ensemble des états-Unis sont une économie-monde et leur monnaie échappe donc au jugement habituel sur l'ensemble des monnaies. cheap beats

发表于 2013-6-18 01:46:12

jTWlDdsB
jTWlDdsB http://www.78M793Er4esL5Aqj6WyM4a.com/
<a href="http://www.78M793Er4esL5Aqj6WyM4a.com/" title="jTWlDdsB">jTWlDdsB</a>

发表于 2013-6-19 10:00:02

洋志愿者与指路大王称兄弟 - 志愿故事 -绿色啄木鸟环保公益组织 -Powered by Discuz! nike free run

发表于 2013-6-19 10:26:09

洋志愿者与指路大王称兄弟 - 志愿故事 -绿色啄木鸟环保公益组织 -Powered by Discuz! wholesale jordan shoes

发表于 2013-6-19 10:30:02

洋志愿者与指路大王称兄弟 - 志愿故事 -绿色啄木鸟环保公益组织 -Powered by Discuz! wholesale nike air max 2013
页: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
查看完整版本: 洋志愿者与指路大王称兄弟