立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

西站志愿感言 ---何建刚

发表于 2012-3-8 14:17:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
西站志愿感言
                             ―――传承奥运精神,假日文明行动
                                    北京师范大学  何建刚
2月28日是周六,也就是二月的最后一天,我又一次去西客站参加了由王涛老师组织的环保活动,其主题是:传承奥运精神,假日文明行动。很久没有动笔写过活动感言了,今天又能找回写作的乐趣还有回味参加这次公益活动的快乐。
周六那天本来约好了十多个同学去爬香山的。但是王涛老师的活动我一次都不想放弃,所以我毅然取消了和那十多个同学去爬山的计划,一大早就带了五名志愿者前往西站参加王涛老师的环保志愿活动。说好的九点半到达西站,还好我们九点二十多分钟到达,可是让我奇怪的是王老师已经等在那里了 ,正和其他志愿者在交谈。
参加本次活动的还有北京在行动组织的五名志愿者,首都医科大学的四位同学和信息科技大学的十多名位同学。会师之后经过简短的寒喧和清点人数就开始了我们的活动流程。先由王涛老师发表讲话,内容是关于我们假日文明行动的意义还有活动安排分工,听完王老师的激情讲话之后我们每个人的手里不知不觉多了两包纸巾,这就是我们的工作时的法宝。
     活动开始了,我们六人左右跟随王涛老师按原定计划逆时针方向转了三圈,其间有几个不文明的貌似打工的人员随地吐痰,乱扔烟头,在我们志愿者的劝阻和教导之下他认真改正并主动清理了自己的痰渍且保证今后带动身边的朋友摒弃这些陋习。我们大家都给他送去了赞赏的目光。
     接下来王涛老师又带我们进行了下一个活动安排,到823公交站牌下维持排队秩序,把混乱的场面进行控制。真头疼啊,那么多的人浩浩荡荡的,人头颤动,第一趟车来后,一轰而上,把我们志愿者们挤到边儿上了。门口的人一起往上挤,可是带包的人较多,都上不去,823的司机和售票员都在维护秩序。这就造成了时间上的浪费还有安全隐患的问题。有个女同志挤了四趟车都没有成功上去,心里感到特别困惑。我们志愿者们想了个办法,在我的带动下,平分志愿者到队伍的两侧,进行秩序的维护,两人一排,排成两列,终于一条长龙诞生了。可是后来的人发现队伍太长,就跑到了前面来了,我和其它志愿者就开始奉劝这些人归到队伍后面,给他们摆道理讲事实,他们虽不情愿,但还是到了后面。哪边志愿者少了,哪边不自觉的人就多了,最后我们志愿者平分两边进行维护,居然再没有不自觉的人往前来蹭。当823再来的时候,排队顺序上车,一点儿都不乱,而且还有谦让的情景出现,有抱小孩的,我就帮着维护安全,有大包的,我就帮着往上搬,有年纪大的老爷爷,我就让周围的人不要乱挤,注意安全,并和售票员打声招呼,帮忙找个位置,这次非常见效,很有成就感,我们的努力没有白费,我们志愿者都会心的笑了,我长长的松了一口气 。活动结束,王涛老师让我们个别几个人做了活动总结,大家都认识到干什么都要用心,并且付出辛苦和努力才能做得更好。不管有多大的困难,办法总是会想出来的,困难在我们面前都是纸老虎。我已经感觉到王老师带领的这支志愿者队伍在社会当中所起到不可估量的作用。
     愿王涛老师带领的这支年轻的志愿者队伍越来越成熟,越来越正规,越来越庞大。我将会传承绿色啄木鸟的精神,做绿色啄木鸟坚强的后盾。
                                                                     何建刚

回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2013-6-4 21:01:48
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! air jordan grise  <a href="http://jordan-femme28.webnode.fr/" title="air jordan grise">air jordan grise</a>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-13 13:01:26
西站志愿感言 ---何建刚 - 志愿心语 -  绿色啄木鸟环保公益组织 -  Powered by Discuz! oakleys outlet
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-13 16:43:23
Great – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task.. nike air max 1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-13 17:03:30
I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before. air max femme pas cher
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 09:36:53
Basically to follow up on the up-date of this topic on your website and would wish to let you know how much I prized the time you took to create this helpful post. Within the post, you spoke on how to actually handle this issue along with all comfort. It would be my personal pleasure to get together some more ideas from your blog and come approximately offer others what I have benefited from you. Many thanks for your usual great effort.
Toms Shoes Can Be Worn To Add Your Fashion Style
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 09:37:48
Hola! I've been following your web site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go on and give you a shout out from Houston Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the good work!
Tiffany and Co Outlet
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 09:39:01
Virtually all of the things you state is astonishingly precise plus it makes me wonder why I hadn't looked at this in this light previously. Your piece truly did turn the light on for me personally as much as this subject goes. Nonetheless there is actually one particular position I am not necessarily too comfortable with and whilst I try to reconcile that with all the actual main idea of the point, permit me see exactly what all the rest of your visitors have to say. Well done.
hollister sale
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 09:39:06
One of problems which people new an innovative new on-line solid face is finding site their web business.
oakley juliet sunglasses
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 09:40:37
I don't even know the way I stopped up right below, on the other hand I assumed this publish used to become fantastic. I don't know who you're however absolutely you will be planning to a famous blogger for those that are not already Many thanks!
cheap oakley holbrook
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则