找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

北京西站志愿之行 --彭盼盼

发表于 2012-3-8 14:19:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
西站志愿者之行
彭盼盼

2009年4月18日星期六,我作为绿色啄木鸟家园的志愿者之一来到了北京西站。这个人来人往穿梭不停的地段。这里到处都是满脸疲惫,形色匆匆的旅客。何处是归程!路过此地,留下点什么是非常常见的。也许是烟头,是痰迹,是果壳,是纸屑……但是,我们所倡导的是:一个文明,环保,绿色,无痰的环境!一群人在共同努力着——那就是我们,绿色啄木鸟家园的志愿者们。在王涛老师的带领下,开始了我们的志愿活动。很高兴,大家都能够配合我们的工作。只要你的一个提醒,大多数人都能够捡起自己所扔的垃圾,擦掉自己所吐的痰。没有人能保证,经过这一次,他们都会做的跟今天一样好,但是让他们记住或是有一个这么映像:曾今自己的“不文明行为”被指出并改正过就是我们的最大目的。接下来又当了回维护上车秩序的志愿者。颇有感受。同是天涯人,为何不相互体谅一点。大家都希望早点上车,早点到达自己的行程终点。所以更应该排队上车,即公平,又通畅,至少不会出现挤到包裹都变形的情况。只需要简简单单的站在队伍里面,然后等着一辆又一辆的公交。更何况车来的是那么快。只需付出很短很短的一段时间就能做到文明上车。为什么就很难办到!还有,对有些文明乘客是深表歉意。“就因为排队才上不了车!” 值得高兴的是能为旅客提供简单的指路,帮助他们使我们获得了一种成就感!西站志愿者之行,没有白行。也许我们的队伍力量很渺小,甚至小到有点不起眼。但对我们这些参加者来说是一种收获。相信在那许许多多的旅客中,总会有几个还记得我们的行动,我们的存在。

回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2013-6-4 20:33:02
Thing you are talking about a lot of sense. Yet, consider this, let’s suppose you integrated a little more? I am talking about, I do not want to teach how to run your site, however if you added something which could grab people’s particular attention? Just as a video or simply a graphic or maybe few for getting people psyched concerning what you are talking about. air jordan shop  <a href="http://air-jordan-shop.webnode.fr/" title="air jordan shop">air jordan shop</a>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-13 16:22:23
Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful website. chaussures air max pas cher
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-13 22:48:00
北京西站志愿之行 --彭盼盼 - 志愿心语 -  绿色啄木鸟环保公益组织 -  Powered by Discuz! knockoff oakleys
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 10:25:52
Thanks for your helpful article. One other problem is that mesothelioma is generally the response to the inhalation of dust from mesothelioma, which is a positivelly dangerous material. It's commonly seen among laborers in the structure industry with long exposure to asbestos. It is caused by living in asbestos covered buildings for decades of time, Genetic makeup plays a crucial role, and some persons are more vulnerable towards the risk when compared with others.
Tiffany Jewelry
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 10:26:47
I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have invest writing this web site. I'm hoping the same high-grade web site post from you from the upcoming also. Actually your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my personal blog now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a great example of it.
Cheap Toms
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 10:30:57
The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod's. It works well, but isn't as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that's not an issue, but if you're planning to browse the web alot from the PMP then the iPod's larger screen and better browser might be important.
Chan Luu Wrap Bracelets Are Great In Style And Are Definitely Feminine
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 11:11:31
I love the efforts you have put in this, thank you for all the great articles.
hollister sale
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 11:12:09
I would like to use the ability of thanking you for ones professional direction I have constantly enjoyed going to your web site. We're looking forward to the commencement of my college research as well as the complete prep would never have been complete without dropping by this website. If I could be of any help to others, I will be pleased to help via what I have gained from here.
discount oakleys
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 11:13:54
Utterly written articles, Really enjoyed examining. 0322
cheap oakley holbrook
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则