开启辅助访问
 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

绿色啄木鸟志愿者蒋巍---地铁抓小偷

发表于 2012-3-8 14:23:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  蒋巍一个有着10多项志愿服务的志愿者,从我们2007年5月一开始“假日文明”行动,就参加了我们绿色啄木鸟志愿者,今天他做了什么。    维护社会环境,保障人民安全,这是我们啄木鸟的精神,如何做好,需要我们保护自己,还要监督揭发不法行为,蒋巍的做法值得大家学习。

QQ截图20120308152000.jpg

下面是《蒋巍日记》
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
     日前,我乘坐地铁去往西单时,当地铁刚刚通过公主坟车站 , 站立在车厢中部的一位穿着十分精神的一位男乘客,就将一只手伸进了一位女士的挎包内,颤颤巍巍的将一 部手机掏了出来,得手后,这个人继续向里走,他又一次将手伸进了一位4/50岁的一位男士单肩背内,拿出了一个皮夹子,这个人又一次的得手了。
    哎呀,他是小偷,我心中有些矛盾,怎麽办,管不管? 开始,我心想,又不是我的东西,  不管它了,转念一想,不行,不能让这个扒手(小偷),如此猖狂,我又是一名志愿者,必须管,而且,要在车厢中抓住他,一边想,我一边尾随着他,正好我身边有一部<紧急通话器>,提起勇气,凑近通话器,勇敢的将通话器打开,在通话器的另一边,乘务员传来了声音:您好,请问有什麽可以帮忙的; 我勇敢地向前一步说:我在车厢中发现一名小偷(扒手),话音刚落;地铁就停了下来(停在了涵洞里),很多乘客表情异样,个别乘客,说:难道地铁又发生问题(事故)了,我还有急事了;
     不一会,乘务员感到了,那个人有些紧张,连忙向里面挤了挤,难道他感觉有异样吗?当乘务员走到我的身边,说:他在那?我想那边使了一个眼色,低声说:那个穿灰色甲克的.
    地铁又一次的启动了,当地铁列车驶进军事博物馆车站时,乘警早已等在那里了,当车门在一次打开时,那个人还想跑,但是,没跑几步,就被警察(乘警)抓到了;随后,几位失主也相继找到,地铁又一次启动了,接下来乘客们便有了话题.此一次经历使我又一次的历练了.

回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2013-6-4 20:31:10
Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. jordan basket  <a href="http://jordan-femme28.webnode.fr/" title="jordan basket">jordan basket</a>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-13 16:42:47
This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks! air max pas cher
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-13 16:55:38
I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. air max femme pas cher
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-17 23:57:17
about everything that 7 circumstances to watch out for whenever you obtain a custom made bag.As per Mrs. Srirat Rastapana, Director-General in the Unit about Worldwide Deal Advancement (DITP), TIFF 2013 can be likely to develop into a fantastic business discussion board for many workers with the home furnishings field -- spanning producers, internet marketers, companies and corresponding owners (such since the ones within fabric and even devices businesses) to activate with immediate conversations in addition to dialogue to be able to determine close ties money for hard times. The pioneer about three days to weeks of this function, Drive thirteenth : fifteenth, are going to be Deal Times, opening up solely with regard to neighborhood along with world businesspeople, whilst the previous a couple times, Mar 16th-17th, can be Full price Times, opening up to help the public.That cachet associated with stylish totes contains switched little or no year after year. Because of Acceptance Kelly's ever-present Hermes container so that you can Gwyneth Paltrow in addition to their hallmark Balenciaga, were your modern culture enamoured as a result of stars and even his or her's type possibilities. Even though custom made wholesale handbags were definitely in the event the area within the full and even well-known, at present, advantages for choosing associated with new ways to decide to put top-of-the-line bags at your.Private coach carries a exclusive designate, and pursue to construct things that stun shoppers. The sole basis for heading his or her's producers and even these kinds of is usually to maintain up along with desire along with bills. Among the list of current sacks involved with these individuals is a Private coach Alligator Travelling bag. Your paisley motifs can be set up likewise by means of swarmed embelleshment. It might glimpse striking about wedding day functions. The most wonderful methodology must be used on the hemline without any subsequent sequins operate.My spouse her very own store to boot, that make anyone get coo. Also as opposed to clogs up the or maybe mozerella, a dept retail outlet Hema is normally The netherlands. It truly is for example Aim at, although chiller. Reebok Worldwide Reasonably limited, a good part involving A language like german sportswear monster Adidas, is mostly a manufacturer about particular sports boots and shoes, gear, and additionally extras. All the brand emanates from that Afrikaans transliteration from rhebok, a variety of Camera antelope or simply gazelle. Around 1890 inside Holcombe Stream, a compact small town 6 a long way in the city involving Bolton, Britain, Paul Bill Engender had been earning money manufacturing typical shoes or boots any time this individual invented all the story thought of your spiked runners.Los angeles livre sterling? the franc suisse? the rand sud-africain? the moment in time, aucune monnaie ne présente l'ensemble des avantages du monetary américain: are generally puissance économique, chicago liquidité, l'innovation methodology et l'aura mondiale du militaire et de los angeles customs. AUCUNE. L'ensemble des états-Unis sont une économie-monde et leur monnaie échappe donc au jugement habituel sur l'ensemble des monnaies. dr dre beats cheap
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-18 02:17:39
<a href="http://www.Dx790R7n6bKE4z28k8PkFy.com/" title="SOjcInTv">SOjcInTv</a>
SOjcInTv
SOjcInTv http://www.Dx790R7n6bKE4z28k8PkFy.com/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-18 02:17:48
lVtiXgSq
lVtiXgSq http://www.N165fc7Z79L3ZulwxY83Rf.com/
<a href="http://www.N165fc7Z79L3ZulwxY83Rf.com/" title="lVtiXgSq">lVtiXgSq</a>