请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
开启辅助访问
 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

千灵山爱心使者--任元静

发表于 2012-3-8 14:24:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    日前,我们几十位志愿者前往丰台区王佐乡的千灵山景区游览,刚刚进入景区,首先,印如我们眼帘的就是一个巨大的佛字,在巨大的佛字旁,有一个不小的瀑布,每走一段,就能看到不一样的景致,可谓,一步一景,步步有景,正在,我们一行游览美景的途中,    偶遇一只刚刚生下不久的小狗,这只小狗刚刚生下来就被自己的妈妈(狗)抛弃了,小狗的哀鸣令人撕心裂肺,我们一行就打算进行爱心大营救,虽然,路中偶遇一只可爱的小狗,但是,也没有打乱我们的游兴,反之,给我们带来了不少的欢乐,狗狗在我们的爱心传递下,也渐渐活跃起来,从它的叫声中仿佛说:谢谢你们,你们辛苦了。
    QQ截图20130428183549.png
  当天,虽然天气十分闷热,也令志愿者们身心疲惫,但是,看到小狗那麽痛苦,我们大家的疲惫早已抛到九霄云外了,在志愿者游览的过程中,也学到了许多的佛教知识,同时,小狗的健康 也越发的好了许多,小狗仿佛也得到了佛祖的保佑,叫声也没那麽令人撕心裂肺了,没有多久我们就等到了山顶,在山顶上有一尊巨大的金佛(未来佛、弥勒) ,在下山时,我们与遇到了许多的爱心人士,纷纷为小狗出主意想办法,还喂牛奶,治疗,这也是我们志愿者,最有意义的游览活动。   
QQ截图20130428183615.png

回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2013-6-4 20:36:57
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback. air jordan 5  <a href="http://air-jordan-5.webnode.fr/" title="air jordan 5">air jordan 5</a>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-4 20:54:25
<a href="http://www.pz5j3E5Um1I2n3XYC7s8z7.com/" title="FzMwIREc">FzMwIREc</a>
FzMwIREc
FzMwIREc http://www.pz5j3E5Um1I2n3XYC7s8z7.com/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-11 15:19:49
千灵山爱心使者--任元静 - 志愿心语 -  绿色啄木鸟环保公益组织 -  Powered by Discuz! RUN FREE NIKE
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-11 15:19:51
千灵山爱心使者--任元静 - 志愿心语 -  绿色啄木鸟环保公益组织 -  Powered by Discuz! Fake Ray Ban Sunglasses
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-13 16:24:21
Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks airmax.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-13 16:30:52
千灵山爱心使者--任元静 - 志愿心语 -  绿色啄木鸟环保公益组织 -  Powered by Discuz! oakley shades
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 09:57:12
Thanks for these guidelines. One thing I also believe is that often credit greeting cards presenting a 0% monthly interest often bait consumers with actually zero rate, instant authorization and easy online balance transfers, but beware of the real factor that can void your own 0% easy road apr and also throw you out into the bad house fast.
Toms Shoes
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 09:57:14
Hola! I've been following your web site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go on and give you a shout out from Houston Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the good work! Youre so awesome, man! I cant believe I missed this blog for so lengthy. Its just great stuff all round. Your design, man?-too amazing! I cant wait to read what youve got next. I love everything that youre saying and want more, more, MORE! Keep this up, man! Its just too good.
Tiffany & Co Jewelry Look Simple And Elegant
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-14 10:16:43
Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering should you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my personal comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having troubles finding one? Thanks a lot!
oakley juliet sunglasses
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则