开启辅助访问
 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

十八大新闻中心开始接待中外记者

匿名  发表于 2013-6-1 17:02:51
Maybe someone can help me. I want to create a website with a focus on current events in education. I plan to write from my website articles and even published literature. The articles I write will be reviews and criticisms from published articles. I am aware of the Fair Use Doctrine and I can write reviews and provide 'fair and reasonable criticism' without license or approval from the author's original material as long as I cite and provide references to the original author. My website will also have either sponsors or advertise products within it. But not related directly to the articles I write. Most likely advertisement for products I like. For example, a particular software product I like. My question is: Just by having this website "for profit"; am I in violation of the Fair Use Doctrine or have a copyright infringement because my website is for profit from the published material I write ...OR not because the material I write about is not in any way having a copyright infringement upon my sponsors or advertisements even though my website is for profit (In other words, is there any connection or relationship between my sponsors (or advertisements) and my published articles regarding copyright infringement with a for profit website)? Please reply. Thanks!. discount mulberry
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-1 18:44:25
Comment faites-vous votre blog (sur Blogspot) pour les membres invités seulement? longchamp homme
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-1 22:06:14
If I set up my own blogging web site. Is it okay to copy and paste pics on my site to suppour my blogging? timberland online
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-2 06:55:34
will probably attract
chanel outlet
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-2 23:40:19
kqxaejdeqc qoauegtz fccqzdorf unueia ffxjmbcxex rpogmmzaww longchamp 2013
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-3 15:46:26
Comment puis-je ajouter un commentaire Facebook case pour Blogger, différent dans chaque poste? rivalry femme
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-3 16:37:12
What's a good fun blogging site to use with another person? mulberry online
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-3 21:24:13
I was thinking of publishing or posting online some of my articles I've written for school but can't afford to copyright them. If they are in my school paper, do I hold any ownership over them or are they protected by law?. supra uk
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-4 04:30:56
I became just browsing occasionally in addition to you just read this post. I need to admit that we are within the hand of luck today if not owning such an excellent write-up to determine wouldn’t are achievable for me, at the incredibly least. Really enjoy your content. air max one
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2013-6-4 20:40:09
I have a blog made with Blogger and it has Blogger logos at the top.. I've seen Blogger blogs without them, and it makes them a lot cooler.. wall stickers for kids
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则